The Media Design master of fine arts degree program provides an in-depth look at design and the role it plays in bridging the gap between the creative studio and the boardroom. You’ll study the concepts that drive successful design campaigns – including research, client communications, and team dynamics. Coursework focused on psychological and motivational theories will also deepen your understanding of consumers and trends.
- Measuring Design Effectiveness - To capture a holistic perspective of the media design experience, students examine multiple points of view, further their research, and apply higher-level critical thinking skills through a variety of assignments and discussions.
- Design Research ‐ In this course, students learn the process of exploring and evaluating design options as they investigate many of the research methods and tools used in the profession.
- Brand Development - Understanding a company or institution’s brand and knowing how to research, analyze, and promote its core values is essential in developing effective marketing communications.
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
Full Sail's relationships in the world of entertainment and media have led to a variety of unique opportunities for students.
Full Sail has a different approach to education, and the way we do things has multiple benefits to our students.
We’re proud of our global network of accomplished graduates, and the way they give back to students.