Innovations in techniques, communication, and distribution channels have leveled the playing field for filmmakers, but the elements of a compelling film remain the same. In Full Sail University’s Film Production master of fine arts program, your education centers on fundamentals such as storytelling, visual aesthetics, and technical roles, as well as the business strategies needed to bring your completed works to audiences.
- Visual Storytelling Techniques and Technology - The course curriculum will build upon themes from introductory courses to illustrate how directors enhance the dramatic effect of scenes through lighting, location, blocking, movement, and other techniques.
- Filmmaking Concepts and Practices - Students will learn how to apply filmmaking concepts and theory to the practice of film production in terms of production design, cinematography, and film aesthetics.
- Business of Film - Students will examine current industry business models and develop plans to advance their careers in filmmaking.
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- Final Draft (Download)
- iLok USB Dongle
- Logic Pro
- Media Composer (Download)
- Movie Magic Budgeting (Download)
- Movie Magic Scheduling (Download)
- On-Stage Stands - Desktop Microphone Stand
- Pro Tools (Download)
- SanDisk Extreme 16GB SDHC UHS-I Flash Card
- Sennheiser E835-N Microphone
- Sennheiser HD280 PRO Headphone
- StageMaster 25ft XLR Microphone Cable
- Zoom H5 Handheld Recorder
- Apple SD Adapter
- Universal Hairy Windscreen
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
Full Sail's relationships in the world of entertainment and media have led to a variety of unique opportunities for students.
Full Sail has a different approach to education, and the way we do things has multiple benefits to our students.
We’re proud of our global network of accomplished graduates, and the way they give back to students.