Sports management professionals not only understand the complex relationship between athletes and fans; they also possess the advanced skills and practical know-how that the industry demands. The Entertainment Business master of science degree program with a Sports Management Elective Track is designed to prepare you for an industry that stays competitive far beyond the playing field. You’ll learn strategies of top executives and explore advanced topics ranging from contract negotiation and financial planning to sports marketing and sponsorship.
- Executive Leadership - Students explore effective decision-making processes, power and influence, mentoring, leading organizational change, and investing in and managing relationships to achieve business goals.
- Entertainment Business Finance - Students identify and evaluate entertainment business opportunities and projects using financial principles, while also learning how to raise the necessary finances to fund an entertainment company and/or project.
- Sports Marketing and Sponsorship Sales - This course explores topics and concepts pertaining to sports marketing and the role of sports sponsorships and the media.
If you have at least five years of management and/or leadership experience, you may be able to complete your master’s degree online in as few as seven months.Explore Graduate Admissions
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
Full Sail's relationships in the world of entertainment and media have led to a variety of unique opportunities for students.
Full Sail has a different approach to education, and the way we do things has multiple benefits to our students.
We’re proud of our global network of accomplished graduates, and the way they give back to students.