Visual messaging is about much more than aesthetic; it's also about behavior and identity. Art can influence consumers, build bridges between individuals and organizations, and inspire conversation.
The Digital Arts & Design bachelor of science degree program provides a comprehensive look at the entire design process – from concept to creation and from presentation to implementation. Throughout the curriculum, you'll explore the foundational elements of 2D and 3D art theory, utilize hardware and software used by current design professionals, and hone your own eye for visual messaging.
- 3-D Arts - Students are introduced to the principles of three-dimensional computer graphics by exploring the methods and techniques of modeling and texturing while using industry-standard software.
- Motion Graphics Production - Students learn advanced techniques of motion-graphics creation through the use of software programs utilized by design and animation companies worldwide, applying these techniques to their own projects.
- Color Theory - This course exposes students to the theories and application of color, as it relates to both print and screen.
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
Full Sail's relationships in the world of entertainment and media have led to a variety of unique opportunities for students.
Full Sail has a different approach to education, and the way we do things has multiple benefits to our students.
We’re proud of our global network of accomplished graduates, and the way they give back to students.